Re: LVM and Xen given module load issue

On Fri, 14 Feb 2014, Darren Spruell wrote:

Wanted to inquire what the recommended process is for setting up a Xen
host system with support for LVM (and dm kernel driver/etc.) given
that module loading does not function with the Xen Dom0 kernel. The
only option I see is to modify the kernel to include 'pseudo-device
dm' but I'm not clear on ability to do this in the Xen kernel.

I think this was added over 3 years ago, and should be present in the NetBSD-6 releases.

Mike

---
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Operations Consulting,  Information Technology Center
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT     USA