Re: Reboot on *DOM0* while/after installing GPLPV drivers

Hello, I had the same errors above when I tried to use XEN with xm, so I
get then resolved when I started using XEN 4.2 with xl.
I had a problem when running XEN with xen.gz in a place different from /
too.
And finally, I think that NetBSD doesn't have brctl.
You can work with ifconfig.bridge0 in /etc with the above content:
create
!brconfig $int add bce0 up
Assuming that bce0 is my network card.
If you have modified the system permissions, this file should be 644.
Hope this help you!