Re: Reboot on *DOM0* while/after installing GPLPV drivers

Thanks for testing, I actually don't have any XP media available at the
moment, so I couldn't test

So, with that said, we know that this doesn't work with NetBSD 6.1 + Xen
4.1/4.2.

Microsoft has evaluation versions for windows 7, 2008 R2 (and others)
here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-US/evalcenter/dn407368

I tried to find a Serial to USB cable but its impossible in Portugal
during the weekend, I'll have to try monday at a store in Oporto Center,
if I find the cable I hope I can send more info about this by connection
to the serial console.