Re: xen daemon situation

On 1/2/13 11:20 AM, Aaron J. Grier wrote:

AH!  this is the key information I was missing.  I've been hacking on
the versions in pkgsrc (4.1.2 and 4.1.3).  I'll get a newer version
compiled and try again.

thanks for the pointer!

FWIW, I have been hacking at a pkgsrc for 4.2, but have admittedly been distracted by a plethora of other tasks. From what I recall, I have it building happily, but choking on it's packaging right now... am yet to actually start it invoking things.

Hope to get something into WIP this week. Fingers crossed.