Re: xentools41 LDFLAGS Re: broken packages for 2012Q3

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:40:54PM -0800, Aaron J. Grier wrote:
> I have successfully run oxenstored on a test system, and all the other
> xen tools appear to be happy with it, although it has not been put
> through any sort of stringent testing.  I'm installing a domU now to
> see how it goes.

after running oxenstored for over a month, it appears to be much more
stable than xenstored.

I previously had issues with xenstored crashing when HVM win7 and XP
domUs were rebooting.  this caused xenbackendd and xend to spin out of
control, and I would have to reboot the entire dom0 to

I'm not sure how to handle changes to the rc files; both xenbackendd and
xend still appear to be required, even if xl is being used exclusively.

--
  Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." |
agrier%poofygoof.com@localhost