Re: Installing a NetBSD DomU on a file-backed disk

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 7:42 AM, David Howland
<metalliqaz%fastmail.fm@localhost> wrote:
> On 6/12/2012 12:11 AM, Blair Sadewitz wrote:
>
> Kernel is in /boot/grub, but your grub config line is /boot/netbsd ?

No, I misspoke.  The kernel is /boot/netbsd.  Grub configuration
files, e.g. menu.lst/grub.conf are in /boot/grub.  I was doing this
late last night, and I think I need to check what was going on with
installing /boot as the installer normally does--doh!

> From the original message:
>
> "On NetBSD, I get xbd0.  Obviously, a conventional installation here fails."

Well, I should have said, "Obviously I don't know what I'm doing." ;-)