Re: turning on options MULTIPROCESSOR soon

        Hello.  Ok.  I feel silly.  Below that it says: vcpu0, and cpuctl list
only lists one cpu.
So, I guess it's uniprocessor.
-thanks
-Brian

On Jan 17, 12:41pm, Brian Buhrow wrote:
} Subject: Re: turning on options MULTIPROCESSOR soon
}       hello. I hav a question about the dom0 and multiprocessor.  On my 5.1
} amd64-based xen server,  I have:
}
} mainbus0 (root)
} cpu0 at mainbus0 apid 0
} cpu1 at mainbus0 apid 2
} cpu2 at mainbus0 apid 18
} cpu3 at mainbus0 apid 20
} cpu4 at mainbus0 apid 32
} cpu5 at mainbus0 apid 34
} cpu6 at mainbus0 apid 50
} cpu7 at mainbus0 apid 52
} cpu8 at mainbus0 apid 1
} cpu9 at mainbus0 apid 3
} cpu10 at mainbus0 apid 19
} cpu11 at mainbus0 apid 21
} cpu12 at mainbus0 apid 33
} cpu13 at mainbus0 apid 35
} cpu14 at mainbus0 apid 51
} cpu15 at mainbus0 apid 53
}
} Does this mean the dom0 is running in multicpu mode, or is it only running
} with one CPU?
}
} -thanks
} -Brian