Re: default route on other subnet

        Hello.  So unless I'm really not understanding what's going on, I
wouldn't expect your example to work.  A bridge is not a router.  What I
mean by that is that a bridge cannot move a packet from one IP subnet, i.e.
10.1.1.0/24 to another, 10.2.2.0/24.  Instead, what I suggest is something
like:

1.  Define an interface on the bridge on Dom0 and give it an IP address of
10.1.1.254/24

2.  On your guest domU, give its interface an address of 10.1.1.2/24

3.  On the guest domU, set the default route to 10.1.1.254

4.  If you want the guest domU to manage a 10.2.2.x subnet inside itself,
something
I find hard to imagine, but hey, I'm not really that creative, define  a
new interface in the domU and give it an address of 10.2.2.1/24.

5.  Then, set a route on Dom0 like:
route add 10.2.2.0/24 10.1.1.2

        That will cause the Dom0 to send packets destined for the 10.2.2.x
subnet to the DomU on 10.1.1.2.

Hope that helps.
-Brian