Re: default route on other subnet

        Ok.  Is it possible to give the NetBSD DomU, under the Linux Dom0 a
public address which attaches to a bridge which connects to the real
ethernet of the Linux external interface?  If so, then you could use pf or
ipfilter on that NetBSD DomU to do  the filtering you want.  Or, perhaps, I
don't understand your problem?

-thanks
-Brian