Split out xenstore tools?

I've about finishing porting the XenServer VM tools to NetBSD, so that a NetBSD PV VM will be able to suspend, migrate, report IP addresses, log memory usage, use memory ballooning, etc. These require the xenstore binaries. Currently these are in the xentools package(s) along with a lot of stuff required for running a dom0. I wonder if it is easy to have a separate xenstore33 package (for instance) that would be a dependency of xentools* and the XenServer tools.

--
Stephen