Panic destroying HVM VM that had just rebooted

Hi,

with .55 / Xen 3.3.2, I just got this strange panic; The serial console
debugger only had this to say:

uvm_fault(0xffffffff80626de0, 0x0, 4) -> e
fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code 10 rip 0 cs e030 rflags 10282 cr2  0 cpl 0 rsp
ffffa0003bf2bc48

db> bt
?() at 0
xenwatch_thread() at netbsd:xenwatch_thread+0xac

I think it may have been related (as implied in the subject) to
destroying a VM that had just rebooted:

I had just finished installing a FreeBSD HVM VM, and rebooted it (from vnc).

Just as it was saying 'Rebooting..' in vnc, I typed this on the dom0:

# xm destroy freebsd9
Error: Domain 'freebsd9' does not exist. [must've been between the
"reboot-gone" and "reboot-back" phase]
# xm destroy freebsd9

At this point, the dom0 froze, so I logged in to drac to find the above
message.

It may have been a coincidence for all I know, but I think the timing
must've had something to do with it.

What do you think?

Regards,

Hugo