Re: Xen 4.x for NetBSD -- status?

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 01:42:10PM +0100, Hugo Silva wrote:
> I think I speak for most of us users when I say that we wouldn't mind
> writing documentation and examples for new code, and of course test it.

I know send-pr(1) is far from ideal to submit patches, but nevertheless,
I am sure that for instance all well written tests(7) can be committed
without too ponderous prerequisites.

> Maybe it would be as simple as making wiki.netbsd.org editable by
> everyone. I don't know.

I think partial write access to wiki.netbsd.org is now granted for everyone
(or at least this is my understanding from the writings therein).

- Jukka.