NetBSD Dom0 and (kind of) power management

Hello everybody, doing some experiments with NetBSD Dom0 power management.
I've some machines, running NetBSD-current, that do not support the "normal"
power management options (like powernow-k8) but work perfectly with acpicpu(4).
I've sadly noticed that we do not have support for acpicpu on Xen Dom0 kernels.
Is there any plan to implement it? What's the status?

Thank you!
Stefano