domU lkm support?

Hello,

I'm trying to load a LKM in a domU, which promptly led to a kernel
panic.  (Since this is the first time I'm attempting to write a LKM,
this isn't all that surprising, though. :)

I came upon http://gnats.netbsd.org/41649 which suggests to use -DXEN
-DXEN3, but that in turn leads to missing header files:

./machine/pmap.h:89:25: error: xen/xenfunc.h: No such file or directory
./machine/pmap.h:90:25: error: xen/xenpmap.h: No such file or directory

Digging around a bit, I find this older thread:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2008/12/30/msg004611.html

So... just to save me some time and frustration: do we currently have
support for LKMs in a domU?

Thanks!
-Jan