RE: Bridging - cannot ping other DomU hosts

Never mind what I said earlier- I did not completely shutdown each
Windows instance. After I did that and 'xm create' each Windows
instance, both instances came up with the Realtek 8139 NIC configuration
and are now able to talk to each other.

Thank you for your help! Any idea when the e1000 type will be debugged
to allow communication between Windows instances within the Xen box?

~Doug