Re: FreeBSD DomU

I sadly ended up having to move my dom0s from NetBSD to XCP until NetBSD 'catches-up' Xen-wise, however if I remember correctly I did have a FreeBSD HVM domU working on a NetBSD dom0.  I had problems with FreeBSD PV being unstable under SMP anyways, unless it's been fixed recently.  HVM + PV drivers worked well enough.

-Dustin

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 9:17 PM, Gaurang Pandya <gaubrig%yahoo.com@localhost> wrote:

>> I had created disk image and other things that are given there in freebsd 8.0
>>that is running as dual boot in same pc.

>OK, so please create it using dd instead.

Still the same, hopefully, it does not matter if I use dd of FreeBSD, as thats
where I had created image and populated with files.

start_init: trying /sbin/init
g_vfs_done():ad0s1a[READ(offset=263165952, length=2048)]error = 5
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found
Jan  7 13:10:37 init: /bin/sh on /etc/rc terminated abnormally, going to single
user mode
Enter full pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh: [XEN] hypervisor wallclock
nudged; nudging TOD.

Gaurang.