Re: FreeBSD DomU

>> I had created disk image and other things that are given there in freebsd
>> 8.0
>>that is running as dual boot in same pc.

>OK, so please create it using dd instead.

Still the same, hopefully, it does not matter if I use dd of FreeBSD, as thats
where I had created image and populated with files.

start_init: trying /sbin/init
g_vfs_done():ad0s1a[READ(offset=263165952, length=2048)]error = 5
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found
Jan  7 13:10:37 init: /bin/sh on /etc/rc terminated abnormally, going to single
user mode
Enter full pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh: [XEN] hypervisor wallclock
nudged; nudging TOD.

Gaurang.