FreeBSD DomU

Hi,

Has anyone managed to get FreeBSD DomU worked over NetBSD Dom0, I am having
real
hard time with it. I had created an image as given in
http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=10268 , the same image works well
under CentOS 5.5 DomU, but under NetBSD 5.1 with PAE DOM0 kernel (with some
customizations to allow PF and ALTQ) , and Xen 3.3.2, its showing following
issues.

1. FreeBSD DOMU fails to boot and ends up with following error message.
           start_init: trying /sbin/init
           g_vfs_done():ad0s1a[READ(offset=263159808, length=2048)]error = 5
           Jan  6 13:56:20 init: can't exec /bin/sh for /etc/rc: Input/output
error
           Enter full pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh:

2. I am frequently getting following message on console
           [XEN] hypervisor wallclock nudged; nudging TOD.

Now I see a solution for second problem but thats for Linux no where I got info
to fix it under NetBSD.

Here is content of my DomU config file.

kernel = "/virt/freebsd-kernel"
memory = 164
name = "freebsd"
disk = [ 'file:/virt/freebsd-fst-ad0s1a-rc-conf.img,hda1,w' ]
extra = "boot_verbose=1"
extra += ",vfs.root.mountfrom=ufs:/dev/ad0s1a"
extra += ",kern.hz=100"

I also get this message during DomU boot up, just in case if it helps..

lo0: bpf attached
xbd0: 250MB <Virtual Block Device> at device/vbd/769 on xenbus0
xbd0: attaching as ad0
GEOM: new disk ad0
WARNING: WITNESS option enabled, expect reduced performance.
Trying to mount root from ufs:/dev/ad0s1a

Can any one help me fix these..

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurang.