Solaris 11 Express as DomU

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had success with running Solaris 11 Express
as DomU under NetBSD Dom0.

NetBSD Xen howto contains instructions for OpenSolaris, I've tried to adapt it
to Solaris 11, but had limited success. The problem is I can't get Solaris
installer started, this is because the installation steps have been changed for
Solaris 11.

I've searched on the Internet, but could not find any useful info.