Re: problem on dell r610

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> Ok, for xen we don't care about this, because the hypervisor
> already started all CPUs. We just need to route interrupts at the
> ioapic level, the hypervisor takes care of the lapic(s).

So I've tried commenting out the panic() call to see how much further
I can get and fiddling with various arguments to the hypervisor but I
assume I'm hitting interrupt routing issues as it will get further
through the boot with pauses at various device identification steps
eventually complaining about lost interrupts from piixide0 and
disabling various usb buses and then hang.

I'd really appreciate some suggestions on how to attack this, as if I
can't get this going I'll shortly have to go find another Dom0 OS and
I'd rather not have to do that.

cheers
mark