Re: Xen3.3 domu kernel?

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 10:18:39PM +0200, Dirk H. Schulz wrote:
>  Hi folks,
>
> I am searching for a possibility to run a NetBSD domU on Linux,
> especially on a 3.4.3 hypervisor, if possible. The xen3_domu kernel
> does not run on a 64bit 3.4.3 hypervisor, so I searched pkgsrc but
> found only xenkernel33 which seems to provide a 3.3 hypervisor only,
> right?

This is the xen kernel (i.e. the hypervisor itself), not a NetBSD kernel
to run on top of Xen.

You already have a hypervisor running, so you just need a NetBSD/Xen
kernel. As your hypervisor is 64bit you need either a
amd64 netbsd-XEN3_DOMU kernel, or a i386 netbsd-XEN3PAE_DOMU kernel.
Thoses can be found at the same place as the regular i386 or amd64 kernels
in the NetBSD binaries (in i386/binary/kernel or amd64/binary/kernel/)