Slower transfers on XEN

Hi guys.

I have an AMD64 server running NetBSD 5.0.2 with two 500Gb IDE drives.
The drives are raided with RaidFrame and Raid 1. The FFS file systems are mounted with log option. Copying large files i noticed I get about 6-7 mbit/s when running Xen and about 10-11 when running GENERIC kernel and scping to the same file system.
I had to disable ACPI on this server as well.
Any idea why there is this dicrease in performance ?

Marcin