Re: amd64 + Xen + arcmsr = crash

On 02/24/10 14:23, Jukka Marin wrote:
Hello,

I have been running NetBSD/i386 and Xen on a Supermicro server with an Areca
RAID controller for about 1.5 years now and everything is working well.

I would like to replace the NetBSD i386 dom0 with amd64 port to be able to
access 8 GB of RAM.  However, amd64+xen does not work well with the Areca
controller - most of NetBSD builds make the system panic at a random point.

What are the panic messages, and which "random points"?

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost