Re: A bunch of questions about getting a working NetBSD/xen system

Steven Bellovin <smb%cs.columbia.edu@localhost> writes:

> I've thought about running a Linux DOM0 and NetBSD DOMUs, but
> mainstream Linux seems to be abandoning Xen, so I'd have to run a back
> release.

Wow, that's interesting.  Does that imply that mainstream Xen is looking
more at NetBSD, or is it just that "distros" no longer have Xen support?
What does this mean for the future of Xen?

Does anything but NetBSD and Linux have dom0 support?