Re: XEN and cardbus

On 01/26/2010 01:38 PM, Juraj Hercek wrote:
On 01/25/2010 04:45 PM, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:20:08AM +0100, Juraj Hercek wrote:
Is there some other, way to enable ioapic?
Not that I know. This would mean that on this platform, the kernel
can't find the ioapic (or it doesn't have one but I believe all
CPUs capable of running Xen do have an ioapic).
Can you boot a GENERIC kernel and send the dmesg (and test if the
cardbus slot is working or not) ?

Sure, I used modified MONOLITHIC, which includes GENERIC - I have an
issue booting GENERIC from grub and didn't have moral power to fight
with that. For completeness (and reference), I attached also Xen3 files.
I disabled all unnecessary HW in BIOS in order to minimize output this
time. Thank you for looking at it.

I forgot to add that MONOLITHIC_CARDBUS kernel works fine, network adapter works fine, it's also possible to insert and remove card into/from cardbus and attaching/detaching is properly handled.

-- Juraj