Re: xen3pae on 5.0_stable/i386

> On Sunday 24 January 2010 10:43:15 Mark Davies wrote:
> Just an update - there are still issues.  With those patches
> things run successfully for 3 - 4 hours then the dom0 hangs.
> Console is completely unresponsive so no clues yet as to why.

Can you type '+' 5 times in the Dom0 console? If Dom0 is
responding in any way, you should enter ddb.

If there is no reaction can you press 'Ctrl-a' 3 times
in Xen's serial console ? if you see a message then we know
xen itself is still responding. If not then your machine
is completely frozen.

Christoph