Re: NetBSD vs Linux

On 28/10/2009 9:41 AM, Sarton O'Brien wrote:
For me, the best course of action is to use the debian installer kernel
(http://wiki.debian.org/Xen#DomU.28guest.29) and go through the setup to
obtain the latest bits and pieces. Depending on how I update, I'll
probably obtain a later kernel version.

Just in case you decide to try this, I'm not sure if it will work with 5-RELEASE. Unless there has been a pullup this may be CURRENT only. Without the relevant NetBSD update, the installer will launch but networking will fail.

Sarton