Re: NetBSD dom0 and domUs network configuration problem

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 12:32:48PM +0100, Lagrange Marc wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I've a NetBSD dom0 and one (unless network works) NetBSD domU.
>
> I've for domUs an IP subnet, but this subnet doesn't have a gateway,
> so i need to use it on the dom0 and route to each domU.

You mean, use the dom0 as a gateway for this network ?
If so then here's how I'd do it.
Create a tap interface and give it an IP from this subnet. This is going
to be the gateway for this subnet.
create a bridge and add the tap to this bridge.
Then use a bridged setup for the domUs

Manuel.Bouyer%lip6.fr@localhost