Re: current dom0 panic on domu launch

On 2/10/2009 7:36 AM, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 10:53:51AM +1000, Sarton O'Brien wrote:
If more info is required, it's easy to reproduce, let me know what to
do.

Try:
sysctl -w ddb.onpanic=1
start domU, wait for crash. At the db prompt, type:
trace

OK, I thought as much. I noticed the default ddb.onpanic had changed recently, I'll give it a go and report back. I would have tried earlier but was hoping someone might identify the issue based on their changes :)

Sarton