Re: current domu panic: xpq_flush_cache

On 28/08/2009 11:03 PM, Chris Ruff wrote:
Based on of the testing I've done it seems to be dome related.

*I meant domU related*

I was able to run dom0 5.99.15 and domU 5.0.1, but received the problem below
when trying to run install_xen3_domU.

Hehe all good. Yeah I didn't really think before I typed, I was running the latest dom0 with a July domU so the chances were high that it was the domU. Luckily Christoph has taken the time to have a look, I can't imagine the problem will stick around long now :)

Sarton