Re: Disconnect domU console from Terminal (OSX) ?

Le 11 août 09 à 12:57, Manuel Bouyer a écrit :

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 03:28:51PM -0700, Mike Bowie wrote:
On 8/10/09 3:25 PM, Johan Ihren wrote:
Hi Joel,

On 10 Aug 2009, at 23:41, Joel Carnat wrote:

How do I issue the "C-]" command on a Mac keyboard to disconnect the
domU console ?

Well, I just hit C-].

While I usually use iTerm I just verified that it works fine in Terminal too, so if you're having some sort of trouble (what exactly?) I don't
think it is either the MacBook nor Terminal that is the cause.

Regards,

Johan

I personally use the OS X Terminal by default and have always found
<ctrl>+] behaves "as advertised". All the systems I'm using are NetBSD
on NetBSD and I've never encountered an issue.

The problem here may be the AZERTY keyboard, where ] isn't directly
accessible.

Yes, I thing this is the problem...

On my AZERTY keyboard, I have to issue "Shift-Alt-)" to get the "]".
If I add a "Ctrl", it just doesn't issue anything...

Would there be a way to change the escape sequence ?
Let's says "Ctrl-Esc" or such ?

TIA,
    Jo