Re: Using XEN without grub

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009, Robert Elz wrote:
 | man boot.cfg
 |
 | This contains examples.

Great, thanks to you and Christoph Egger - I don't currently
have a running system with a boot.cfg man page installed (or not
one new enough to mention Xen anyway) - but I can easily get the
info from current sources, and from Christoph's example.

Remember that you need a recent-ish (5.0 era) /boot. This will tend to come along with the boot.cfg man page, so if you've not got the man page, you probably haven't got the /boot.

--
Stephen