Re: Domu disk performance ideas

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Dustin
Marquess<dmarquess%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> I don't have all of the info you wanted, but I will say one thing.
> The GPLPV drivers for Windows don't currently work under a NetBSD
> dom0.  This could have a performance impact on the Windows domU side,
> as it requires using emulated devices.
>
> -Dustin

Are you aware of any effort to get the GPLPV drivers for Windows to
work under NetBSD?
If there is someone willing to hack on it, I would conciser donating
some hosted hardware.
as I have a few T1 lines and a bunch of Ip address, I think, we have 4
spare xp licenses atm.

Sam Fourman Jr.
Fourman Networks