Re: NetBSD as HVM guest

On 13/07/2009 11:12 PM, Goran wrote:
Sorry, I know there is a 3.1 Xen-able dom0 kernel. But what I need is a
3.3 Xen-able dom0 i386 kernel.

Binary snapshots are available from the FTP site. For example:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/200907130000Z/i386/binary/kernel/netbsd-XEN3PAE_DOM0.gz

But aren't guaranteed to be stable ... or working. You'll also need the associated userland of course.

Are there any binary dom0 kernel for i386 (as my machine for
experimental use is a i386)? Or do I have to get an amd64 machine?

Even Pentium 4 supported EM64T so you may find you can run the amd64 branch on your intel. Check your model or just try and boot the CD.

Sarton