Re: [patch] M2P/P2M abstraction

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 01:08:32PM +0200, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
I told christoph privately that I will wait on the forthcoming Xen clean-up (where Xen 2 and Xen 3.0 support are dropped), as this will simplify a lot of the Xen code, including the use of XPMAP_OFFSET. Then I will revisit it later.

From memory, XPMAP_OFFSET is still used for Xen-3 ...

Only if you wish to keep Xen 3 code with XEN_COMPAT_030001. IIRC, at least, Xen 3.0.1 and below should not be supported after NetBSD-5.

In this case, XPMAP_OFFSET is set to 0 (both for dom0 and domU), and this simplifies all the arithmetic needed to obtain correct PFNs and associated addresses.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost