Re: "Hotplug scripts not working" when starting domU

Christoph Egger wrote:
Sarton O'Brien wrote:
Eric Haszlakiewicz wrote:
However, I'm thinking of starting over, because I didn't realize that
there is a newer 3.3 version of Xen.  Is there any reason that I
wouldn't want to use the most recent Xen?
No showstoppers. The only persistent bug that I'm currently aware of is
the inability to attach to a domu with an ID of 1 using 'xm console'.

I fixed this bug today and sent the fix upstream. I will apply the fix
to pkgsrc tomorrow.

Oooo ... you little beauty :)

I've been waiting patiently for this email. Thank you Christoph.

So I guess I know of no problems at the moment. I currently don't use HVM, but I haven't seen anything on this list for quite a while that would indicate any issues.

Sarton