Re: amd64 xen3_dom0 failing to boot - stalls (generic boots fine)

Mike Bowie wrote:
It's a long shot, but at face value, you might be seeing something like
what I've just had with a new PE 2970, which was an interrupt storm from
one of USB interfaces.  If you can boot on a serial console, add -c to
the NetBSD section of your boot loader and "disable ohci", see if that
helps.

I just tried the suggestion but unfortunately no go. It's freezing just before "Setting tty flags" and then after hitting ^C freezes at "Building databases".

This is what I had seen at least once before disabling ohci.

I wish I'd been tracking current better lately, normally I'd know what change effected what and be able to revert. Mind you, this is the first time I've ever had a problem booting and not received a panic.

Ideas ... anyone? :)

Sarton