Re: Setting up the network interface on Linux domU

On my Debian installation I have the network interface specified

iface eth2 inet dhcp

but on the Debian domU it's eth16, after each reboot or shutdown it's
a different interface number.

Can I specify e.g on the xen configuration file the right eth interface?

I don't understand, on NetBSD domU works DHCP with bridge, on Linux not.