Re: Setting up the network interface on Linux domU

2009/1/30 Joel Carnat <joel%carnat.net@localhost>:
> The linux interface is not xennet0 but seems to be eth10 ; check Mac address.

I found. The problem was the debian interfaces configuration file:

debian:~# cat /etc/network/interfaces

# The loopback network interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# The primary network interface
#allow-hotplug eth2
#iface eth2 inet dhcp
auto eth12
iface eth12 inet dhcp

If I set dhcp on eth12 interface it's ok, but after each shutdown of
the domain its a different interface e.g. eth10, eth11 .... Why?