Re: NetBSD 5.0 Xen33 - cannot find /kern/xen/privcmd

Damian Sobczak wrote:
> 2009/1/17 Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>:
>> On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 12:48:25PM +0100, Christoph Egger wrote:
>>> /etc/rc.d/xen* run far too early.
>>>
>>> I think, they should run after /etc/rc.d/DAEMON
>> Probably, or at last mountall. But requiring DAEMON for xend is
>> probably the right thing to do.
>>
> Ok, how can I fix it, I mean how can I determine the correct order in
> / etc / rc.d

In /etc/rc.d/xend  replace the line

# REQUIRE: disks network

by

# REQUIRE: DAEMON

Then run

rcorder -s nostart /etc/rc.d/*

and you should see the lines

/etc/rc.d/xend
/etc/rc.d/xenbackendd
/etc/rc.d/xendomains

*AFTER*

/etc/rc.d/DAEMON

When you boot your machine, your problem about
not finding /kern/xen/privcmd should be gone then.

Christoph