Re: NetBSD 5.0 Xen33 - cannot find /kern/xen/privcmd

Damian Sobczak wrote:
I think that is not the problem. I can manually start xend, xendbackend.

Do they work? What returns "# /etc/rc.d/xend status" when you start them manually?

I think the filesystems (/kern) are too late mounted.

First started xend, xendbacken, xendomains and just now are the
filesystems mounted. Is this correct?

Should not, xend script start late in rc.order, after disks and network.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost