Re: "Internal error" with 3.1.3 and HVM

I have been trying to get Xen to work on NetBSD 4.0 and I seem to be
running into a few issues. My end goal is to run either Windows XP or
Vista on Xen.

Reading previous messages on this list led me to believe that only a
NetBSD-current would work with the Xen package 3.1.4nb1.

I am currently running the Xen kernel from NetBSD-daily/netbsd-4. It
is named "netbsd-XEN3_DOM0.gz". In addition I have untared the binary
sets from the corresponding daily build. However, these sets still did
not contain /usr/include/xen/* which I believe is necessary based on
the list.

Seeing as how this didn't work I decided to try and build the userland
myself. I went and downloaded
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src/ and
proceded to build and install a userland based on these files.

I am wondering if there is an easier way to do this since the build
does take a bit long. Is there anything I can do to speed this up and
get Xen working?

-Jeff