softdep/log options and doms

Hello,

My dom0 has two partitions: / that hosts the system and /home that hosts
domU's files (configuration and disk images). Both are on the same
physical disk.

If I configure softdep (or log) on the /home partition of the dom0, does
it make sense to also set it in the (NetBSD) domUs ? Or maybe I should do
the opposite: nothing for the dom0 /home and softdep/log in each domUs ?

Would having both configured (in dom0 and in domUs) interfere with each
others ?

TIA,
    Jo