Re: xm migrate

Martti Kuparinen wrote:
I may need to set up few dom0 hosts and I need the "xm migrate" capability. I know that this is not supported on NetBSD 3.x or 4.x but does it work with NetBSD 5.0?

For a NetBSD domU, no.

For a Linux domU (under a NetBSD 5.0 dom0), it should, although I did not test it directly.

If not, any plans to support it in 5.99.x?

Yes, I am working on it. Not committed yet as I am tracking a locking issue inside pmap.

Cheers,

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jean-yves.migeon%espci.fr@localhost