Xen 3.3 amd64 upgrade (Re: Xen 3.3 wont boot)

Hi,

I've understood the reason why Xen 3.3 showed mismatch
message although I specified amd64 dom0 kernel.  It showed
the message because xen 33 required x86_32 PAE but amd64
dom0 is x86_64.

Is there any direct upgrade path from i386 and Xen 3.1.4 to
amd64 and Xen 3.3?

What I was thinking is like I may be able to boot xen 33 and
amd64 dom0 kernel with x86_32 compatible mode directly from
i386 environment.  If so, I can try amd64 little then
compile all amd64 userland later on amd64 and x86_32
compatible environment.

If there is no such option, I will re-install amd64 and
create the current userland again (thanks xen-howto to
describe how to do it).

Anyway, thanks for the help about no serial console message
problem.  I can read VGA message now with noreboot option.
Wish xen 33 could output those messages on serial console,
though.

-- Kazushi
Eighty percent of air pollution comes from plants and trees.
                -- Ronald Reagan, famous movie star