bnx panic with > 1 domU

Good day all,

My PowerEdge 1950 seems to have a hard time (aka it panics) running 4.99.72 and Xen 3.3. It's been doing this for a few weeks, actually since I updated from 4.99.54... which had other issues preventing me from getting this far.

If I have more than one domU running, the box will panic after about two hours. The only thing running under dom0 is snmpd and the same goes for the domUs. Here's what I'm seeing:

From the console:
db> bt
breakpoint() at netbsd:breakpoint+0x5
panic() at netbsd:panic+0x255
bnx_rx_intr() at netbsd:bnx_rx_intr+0x37f
bnx_intr() at netbsd:bnx_intr+0xd7
evtchn_do_event() at netbsd:evtchn_do_event+0xfa
call_evtchn_do_event() at netbsd:call_evtchn_do_event+0xd
hypervisor_callback() at netbsd:hypervisor_callback+0xa3
idle_loop() at netbsd:idle_loop+0x148
db>