Hardware recommendation request

Dear NetBSD Xen People,
I will be getting a new computer soon and am pressed for time and I know people on this list will have good recommendations. I am pretty
much restrcted to desktop which are in the HP line.
My concern is that there is a 4GB address limitation with 32 bit addressing. What chip and motherboard would work best with NetBSD-Xen to support more than 4GB of memory to allow a reasonable number and amount of memory for DomUs?

TIA
johnh...