Re: Error report from attempt to run an HVM instance

the framebuffer works fine. I get dropped down to the kernel debugger
during boot. An newer version of -current doesn't fix things. I need
to configure a serial port to give you the debugging inforation. I
looked for and couldn't find information on how to do that. The one
tutorial I did find suggested using
serial=pty. After commenting out the references to vnc, I started the
hvm instance but
I would get the following error
xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

So if you could tell me how to configure serial, I would appreciate it.

                                      Michael Litchard