Re: Xen/Xentools 3.3 Domain-Unnamed

Christoph Egger wrote:
On Tuesday 19 August 2008 17:32:09 Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
As far as I can say, for i386, they all match (see attach).

My point being that linux has some arch-dependant errno, and we are
hardcoding some of them for i386 here.

But I don't know if Xen uses i386 errno for its others ports; I will check
that.
Yes, it does. Xen's errno header is in a hypervisor internal but port-independent directory.
Alright, this makes my suggestion invalid then :)

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jean-yves.migeon%espci.fr@localhost