Xen/Xentools 3.3 Domain-Unnamed

I've been testing the newer xen packages and have had a few problems.

The packages themselves do not seem to care if an older xenkernel or xentools
is installed and will overwrite the existing packages. No big deal but also
not ideal :)

When shutting down or rebooting a domu I'm left with:

Domain-Unnamed                               1   467     1     ---s--     46.0

In 'xm list' ... but not in 'xm top' (it displays for little while in 'xm top'
then disappears). If rebooting, the domu will not start up by itself.

I can't kill it and when doing multiple domu reboots, only one ever exists.

It does seem to occupy memory ... but an odd amount. It seems to release some
but not all ... well, it seems to release it slowly. After two reboots of a
domu I have to wait a bit before an new instance will launch.

I also had a console problem but I'll leave that for when I see it again.

uname -a
NetBSD gogeta.internal 4.99.72 NetBSD 4.99.72 (XEN3_DOM0) #0: Mon Aug 11
23:57:46 EST 2008
root%spike.internal@localhost:/usr/obj/sys/arch/amd64/compile/XEN3_DOM0 amd64

# pkg_info |grep xen
xenkernel33-3.3-18261 Xen3.3.0-rc3 Kernel
xentools33-3.3-18261 Userland Tools for Xen 3.3.x

Sarton